Workshops will address achievements in the following areas:
• Healthcare reform
• Building partners for chronic disease prevention
• Creating meaningful worksite wellness programs
• Childhood obesity prevention
• Social media and public health
• Patient-centered medical homes
• Current trends in health coaching
• Healthy schools
The Annual Meeting & Conference has been approved for 6 Certified Health Education Specialists (CHES) Category I continuing education contact hours (CECH) by the National Commission for Health Education Credentialing, Inc.
New York State Public Health Association
PO Box 38127
Albany, NY 12203
© New York State Public Health Association, a 501(c) 3 non-profit organization.
Built by Merge Creative